|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - Sep 20 2009 : 3:03:38 PM
It's been a long time in the making, but the site has been updated. After nearly 2 years I finally completed a major update. In a way, this will be the last major update this site will see. No, I'm not going to stop updating but I will be moving to a more gradual process that will be better for everyone.
Before we get to that, here's a bit of what's new:
- 10 new circuits including an FM radio, electromagnetic levitator project, one tube regen radio and the classic first project; electronic dice. In addition, I have also streamlined the circuit comments a little. Over the next little while I'll be tweaking that a little more.
- An aluminum TIG welding cart project (more projects to come in the next few months)
- The latest updates to my ongoing RX-7 project, Project Tina
- Also in the RX-7 area, a massive step-by-step writeup on how to install a Megasquirt EMS on a 2nd gen RX-7. This took almost 8 months to complete and is probably the most complete Megasquirt writeup on the entire 'Net
- Over in the Miscellaneous section, auto show pictures from 2008 and 2009
Additionally there are a bunch of little tweaks over the entire site.
I mentioned in the beginning that I'm going to stop holding updates and then applying them all at once. That creates an artificially large time period between updates and is better for everyone involved. It also stops a huge update (ie. Megasquirt writeup) from holding up the entire site.
So that said, over the next few months I have two more projects to add (one very cool) and also plan to update the horrible About Myself page, add a few more Misc. items, finally close down the useless "Features" section and add an electronics related writeup.
As always, if you notice any errors, please let me know.