Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Announcements
 Major Site Update! New Circuits, RX-7 Stuff & More

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aaron Cake Posted - Sep 20 2009 : 3:03:38 PM
It's been a long time in the making, but the site has been updated. After nearly 2 years I finally completed a major update. In a way, this will be the last major update this site will see. No, I'm not going to stop updating but I will be moving to a more gradual process that will be better for everyone.

Before we get to that, here's a bit of what's new:

• 10 new circuits including an FM radio, electromagnetic levitator project, one tube regen radio and the classic first project; electronic dice. In addition, I have also streamlined the circuit comments a little. Over the next little while I'll be tweaking that a little more.

• An aluminum TIG welding cart project (more projects to come in the next few months)

• The latest updates to my ongoing RX-7 project, Project Tina

• Also in the RX-7 area, a massive step-by-step writeup on how to install a Megasquirt EMS on a 2nd gen RX-7. This took almost 8 months to complete and is probably the most complete Megasquirt writeup on the entire 'Net

• Over in the Miscellaneous section, auto show pictures from 2008 and 2009

Additionally there are a bunch of little tweaks over the entire site.

I mentioned in the beginning that I'm going to stop holding updates and then applying them all at once. That creates an artificially large time period between updates and is better for everyone involved. It also stops a huge update (ie. Megasquirt writeup) from holding up the entire site.

So that said, over the next few months I have two more projects to add (one very cool) and also plan to update the horrible About Myself page, add a few more Misc. items, finally close down the useless "Features" section and add an electronics related writeup.

As always, if you notice any errors, please let me know.

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000