Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Electronics
 Other Circuits
 Passing the source current to the output

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rahdirs Posted - Jun 05 2013 : 12:23:11 AM
The source V1 that you see in the schematic is a varying voltage source,it's voltage varies randomly from 3.3 V to 18 V (slowly,no issue of frequency).
In the circuit, using the two op-amps & 18 V voltage source i brought the voltage to an almost constant 16-17 V.But the op-amps give small current(25 mA),so i used a power-amplifier to increase current.
But what i'm talking about in previous post is that the source V1 is not only a varying voltage source,but it also gives current in-between 4-7 A.I want to bring this current, to the base of the power-amp,so that i can use this current & decrease the current i draw from Vcc.

What i want to do finally,is to bring voltage at the o/p of the 2nd op-amp to 16-17 V which i did & also the current to 4-7 A.
I mean,like the way you do in a trans-impedance amplifier(not talking about current to voltage conversion) pass the current through the feedback paths with probe 1&probe 2 through probe 3 to output,can i make current to flow this way ???
Am I making myself clear?????

I mean now if the current were to pass through the paths with probe 1 & probe 2,then because of low-output impedance of op-amp the current flows into the output of the op-amp,rather than going forward.So i'm thinking of increasing op-amp output impedance so that current from the feedback path doesn't flow into it.Is this correct??

Download Attachment: Capture (1).JPG
184.3 KB
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rahdirs Posted - Jun 10 2013 : 02:44:32 AM
haha,no i'm using a charge-controller before battery to limit current & to prevent over-charging of battery.
But for simulation purposes i'm not using charge-controller & am continuing my simulations.
audioguru Posted - Jun 05 2013 : 9:19:58 PM
Are you still trying to make a battery charger with a very high current but with nothing to prevent over-charging?

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000