Megasquirt Wiring
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  01:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm installing a MegaSquirt into my Saturn soon. So far I'm reading that it's best to keep the stock harness and PCM intact as a piggy back to the MS harness and ECU to run the alternator, electric fan, power steering assist, etc.

I understand the gist of it, run all the sensor inputs to the MS, except for the crank, which shares it's signal with the stock PCM for some reason. Is there any idea as to why?

Will it want a knock sensor? Or should I leave that just connected to the PCM?

I'm going to be running Coil on Plug. And DIYAutoTune.com says I should be fine with the MS3 3.57 with MS3X expansion, so I think I'll be going with that kit and a wiring harness.

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  01:39:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Download Attachment: LL0_MS.jpg
176.23 KB

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?
Go to Top of Page

Mcleish

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2018 :  07:13:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you actually manage to install a MegaSquirt into your Saturn, Yerboogieman? Does it work well?

Edited by - Mcleish on May 13 2022 05:11:25 AM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000