have you been (continued)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2003 :  11:47:04 AM  Show Profile
since i didnt have a chance to put my 2 cents in before the topic was locked...

flamez, leave aaron alone... its not his fault he was the one to point out how lame you are...

first off you duplicate posted... wow... on a message board even... wow yet again... if you crave attention that bad, take it to DALnet or someone that might actually recognize you as a functioning member of society

secondly, your telling people about google... do the wonders ever cease? im pretty sure any idiot knows what a search engine is and how to use it. they had to find this site somehow didn't they? and i very much doubt that someone was like "oh hey guys lets type in random addresses! hmm how about a cake named aaron... yeah try aaroncake.net! omg this site is cool! i have questions awnser them please!"

so in closing... your lame, find someone that cares, and quit being a duche... that is all i have to say

(btw aaron that cake named aaron thing was just my contemplating of what some moron might possibly think to want to randomly type in aaroncake.net without knowing the site existed. i in no way ment that as an insult. you know i <3 u! ^_^ )

[] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]=

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2003 :  3:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message
These are hardly constructive comments.

Topic closed.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000