Ultra Awesome Weaponry
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cool_tejinder
Apprentice

India
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2003 :  05:39:53 AM  Show Profile  Send cool_tejinder an AOL message  Send cool_tejinder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.geocities.com/bloodysites/arsenal.html visit the site for some revealing info on explosives n weapons. DO post ur comments about something, if u know more or can give some light on some part.

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2003 :  09:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a little disturbed at the fact that all they have is a general warning, but no safety info on each device. Good way for the unknowing to blow themselves up...

Go to Top of Page

cool_tejinder
Apprentice

India
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2003 :  11:12:06 AM  Show Profile  Send cool_tejinder an AOL message  Send cool_tejinder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah thats one thing to take care off that u have to pay some attention urself about how to use the devices n stuff etc. Thats why i asked for comments so that if anyone knows some precautions or something extra he/she can atleast guide/inform us.

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2003 :  3:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This guy scares me. i know i hav designed a rockt launcher and i i thought i was screwed up. damn! i don't lik him . i like cats and they shouldn't b killed.

Go to Top of Page

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2003 :  6:34:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
alot of that stuff looks like it came out of the anarchists cook book.
Yeah I dont see why anybody hates cats

Go to Top of Page

cool_tejinder
Apprentice

India
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2003 :  11:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Send cool_tejinder an AOL message  Send cool_tejinder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I dont hate cats but that stuff can be used against other pesky animals which keep buggin u like we have these giant sized rats here so thats a nice way to teach em a lesson.

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2003 :  4:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GIANT RATS!?!?!? damn.....

Go to Top of Page

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2003 :  6:59:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sounds like fun target practice

Go to Top of Page

cool_tejinder
Apprentice

India
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2003 :  04:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Send cool_tejinder an AOL message  Send cool_tejinder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A giant rat means that a cat is scared of that rat n not vice versa each weighing more than 5 kilograms, buggers screw everything they can find n normal rat poison doesn't work. Once i fed one some nitroglycerine by mixing in some food item which reacted with the acid in its stomach n the rat went. BOOM. Heh heh heh. SO these methods will also be fun.

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2003 :  12:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i woudl build a rockt launcher. take a flangd pice of pvc, and pack in th blak poder soaked in acetone. after that dries, put some clay and mak a small nozzl. lt the claay dry and put acton peroxide in the tip and you have an ultra powerfull rockt.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000