Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 63

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4214 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2008 :  7:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John J12,
The 12V to 120V Inverter project has many things wrong with it so it does not work.
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2008 :  3:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ohh man !!!

did u have any dc to ac converter diagram , i want to convert 12vdc to ac current ,i have a step up trams former i give her 12vac they convert 215vac, so i want a dc to ac converter diagram.

john
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4214 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2008 :  6:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A simple square-wave inverter will not power many electronic products properly and speed controllers for power tools will not work.
How much power do you need?
Do you have a huge battery to power it?
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  3:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
thankx for replying
"audioguru"
i wanat to run only 1 tv and 1 music system
now i have only a 12v 60A car battery

john
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4214 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  01:45:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your TV and music system is made to run from a sine-wave and probably will not work properly from the square-wave of a simple inverter. They will probably work from a modified sine-wave inverter circuit.

There are some good modified sine-wave and pure sine-wave inverters sold at a low price. They are made in China and cost much less than you can make one.

Your battery is only 720Wh. It will run a medium TV and medium music system for about 3.5 hours.
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  03:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
thankx dear

john
Go to Top of Page

almaleky

2 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  11:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HELLO YS..

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND HOW TH BOTH BIAS IS CONNECTED TO BOTH COLLECTOR>
PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS CIRCUIT IN POINTS...VERY THANKS

I LOVE PROPHET MUHAMMAD
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4214 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  1:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The circuit is a transistor multivibrator. Look in Google but there are a few circuits shown with backwards capacitors (like this one).
Please keep Muhammed out of here.
Please turn off the CAPITALS.
Go to Top of Page

almaleky

2 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  4:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok,i willnot write capital..
sorry,prophet muhammad is my leader and prophet .he is in my heart.this is freedom!!!

very thanks the circuit start to be unterstanded

I LOVE PROPHET MUHAMMAD
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4214 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  8:27:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please keep Muhammad away from here.
We talk about electronic circuits, not about your religion.
Go to Top of Page

julep

3 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2008 :  11:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi,moderator,hi audioguru, im julep from Philippines, i want to ask for your help, i have read a lot in this forum about inverter, and it seems that you have i broad knowledge about this, i would like to ask if there is a working circuit of inverter here,12vdc-230ac atleast 500watts, it doesn't matter to me what output waveform it produce. i planned it also to have it a low battery cut-off device. i have search the entire net, and i'm afraid to gamble in making it,it will waste my budget. Please help me to have a working circuit. thankyou in advance.. and Godspeed...
Go to Top of Page

julep

3 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2008 :  11:05:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi moderator, hi audioguru.. you can email me at julep_roxas@yahoo.com regarding with my above request. i really need your help.. wish u all luck and good health.. thankyou in advance and morepower to your site.. Godspeed...
Go to Top of Page

dragan

2 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  08:30:48 AM  Show Profile  Send dragan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i need convertors 12v=/220v~
Go to Top of Page

gim
Apprentece

5 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  06:55:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. I am by no means an expert on these things but...

I love the simplicity of this circuit, also its symmetry. It has some imperfections though. As someone else said, the thing is a multivibrator. That is, two oscillators that are interdependent.

One of the problems with this circuit is that there is no way to control the frequency. The impedance of a capacitor decreases as the frequency increases. If the thing oscillates at high frequencies, very high currents will flow through the capacitors. That probably explains the propensity of the capacitors to explode.

It probably also explains why some people have reported low voltages on the output. Iron cored transformers are not designed to work at high frequencies.

I think that someone, with more knowledge than myself, could make a fairly simple modification to this circuit, to make it run at about 60 Hz. That should (I think) solve the other problems.
Go to Top of Page

pebe
Nobel Prize Winner

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  07:21:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gim

I think that someone, with more knowledge than myself, could make a fairly simple modification to this circuit, to make it run at about 60 Hz. That should (I think) solve the other problems.

Don't bother. The circuit is CRAP!
It should have been removed from the board a long time ago!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 63 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000