Added 2010 Auto Show Pictures to Misc
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  4:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have just added all the 2010 auto show pictures to the Misc. section of the site. Included are: North American International Auto Show, Canadian International Auto Show, World Of Motorcycles Expo, AutoRama and EV Society Of Canada eShow and Shine.

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  02:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I could have sworn it was a 2001 Honda Insight.

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  03:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How could you take a picture of this. That implies you think this is "cool". http://www.aaroncake.net/misc/pictures/1757.jpg

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  10:45:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I made a mistake on the page and it accidentally linked to the 2009 AutoRama. This has been corrected. The Misc. page now links to the 2010 AutoRama.

I took a picture of that car because Magnus Motorsports is in Toronto. They used to have a lot of problems with their manifolds cracking.
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  01:07:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"Care" to loan you money.

I can't stand hearing about the Chevy Volt, they act like it is all new, amazing, and like there is nothing like it. When clearly, there is.

That was the Cobra that was on that movie XXX: State of the Union. Good movie, but the special effects towards the end sucked.

What does "GPF" mean and what did you mean by "Knock on wood"?

Edited by - Yerboogieman on Jul 26 2010 01:20:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  10:12:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You're going to have to be more specific as to where I wrote those things, because I don't know on which page I did.

The Volt has been shown at auto shows for at least 4 years and still isn't in production. GM still won't give specs when asked becuse they "don't know". Really? You've been testing this car for 4+ years and you still don't even have estimates on things like absolute range, mileage when running on gasoline, etc.?
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  6:04:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.aaroncake.net/misc/showthought.asp?thought=44

GM needs to either stop advertising it or get it out there already. It's old news and they haven't even released it yet.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2010 :  10:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
GPF = General Protection Fault
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000