2011 - 2013 Auto Show Pictures Added
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2013 :  9:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Over in the Miscellaneous section I've just added all the pictures from the auto shows I've attended from 2011 - 2013. That's nearly 1000 pictures, so enjoy.

Additionally I've also modified my picture gallery code with a little bit of automation so I don't have to hand code the galleries. Yes, I hate to admit that I've been making them by hand. Now that the two hour process of adding each show is down to under 10 minutes, updates should be more forthcoming in the future.

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  07:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice gallery Aaron. I see you came across the Mclaren MP4-12C!
I hope you come across the Mclaren P1 at one of these events and take some photos. I would love to see that one up close... well as close as the glass barriers let you.

Last month I went to the Melbourne International Air Show. The event was held over three days at Avalon airport which is roughly an hour's drive from where I live. I recorded some video footage and took some pictures with my phone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kFCBnQTE1k

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  10:27:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
To be honest I wouldn't recognize a P1 if I saw it. I really no nothing about McLarens as I've never been interested much past "Hey, that's a McLaren".

I'll check out your airshow. London used to have one of the best around but for some reason after Sept. 11, 2001 they stopped running it for "insurance reasons". Strange.
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2013 :  11:31:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Personally I think the P1 is one of the best looking cars I have seen. I think I have posted some pics and videos of it before.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_P1

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2013 :  10:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well as they say, looks are subjective. I'm less enthused by busy design with multiple protrusions, scoops, pockets, vents, etc. Yet oddly I quite like the Diablo and Countache. Product of my childhood I guess.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000