Auto
 Battery Charging
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ajitmehta

India
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  04:06:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit ajitmehta's Homepage  Send ajitmehta an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a 40 Ah SMF BATTERY. It is used for SOLAR APPLICATION OF POWERING TRANSMITTERS. THE TRANSMITTERs daily ie 24 hr Consumption is is 1.752 Ah. The backup is for 480 hrs hence Cap is 40 Ah at C20 I wish to replenish the daily USAGE OF 1.752 AH + 5% to 10 % extra AH for backup . I dont mind the extra Ah Cap filling up takes 20 days as long as daily usage ie SOLAR PANELS with Charger should give me min 1.752 + 1.752 AH =3.54 Ah daily ie the charger Cap becomes 0.81 A considering 6 hrs of Sunlight My question to this Forum is that IF I USE A PWM CHARGER GIVING 0.81 A TO CHARGE THE 40 Ah SMF BATTERY THEN WILL THE BATTERY GET CHARGED & REPLENISH THE DAILY USAGE + STORE THE EXTRA CHARGE FOR BACKUP?PL. SEND ME REPLY AT MY MAIL ID:amehta@solaireenergy.com
AVM

AVM

Jamez99

1 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  07:40:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can I afford a request?
information of the Duchy are widely mistaken to date. For embassies, among others, but I speak from experience because it is difficult to follow and have accurate data.

"ONe Day I will be Part of your World.")
Go to Top of Page

pebe
Nobel Prize Winner

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  09:12:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"ONe Day I will be Part of your World.")

I doubt it!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000