Subaru drivers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  8:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What is your outlook on stuffing shop rags into someones intake/turbo?

I don't like them .

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?

Edited by - Yerboogieman on Apr 02 2014 8:26:52 PM

Brian
Apprentice

USA
106 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2014 :  11:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Brian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well the scoop on the hood just goes to the intercooler so you won't do too much there. Some of the aftermarket exhausts will fit a number of tennis balls though :B
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2014 :  11:07:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not a big fan of the way they sound. The flat 4 and flat 6 just doesn't have a pleasing note in my opinion. And the engine bay is very crowded.
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2014 :  03:16:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brian

Well the scoop on the hood just goes to the intercooler so you won't do too much there. Some of the aftermarket exhausts will fit a number of tennis balls though :B

That's why I mentioned the turbo and intake. Not the scoop.

quote:
I'm not a big fan of the way they sound. The flat 4 and flat 6 just doesn't have a pleasing note in my opinion. And the engine bay is very crowded.

I noticed only WRX and STIs are crowded. My friend has a regular flat-4 and it's quite spacious and a pleasure to work on, as far as space.

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000