02 sensor plug in location
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eliak87

1 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2014 :  11:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi Aaron,
I just want to say thanks for the detail oriented website you have established. That being said, I am having a little bit of an issue trying to find the plugin for my o2 sensor. Any suggestions would be awesome. I will take pictures to help further illustrate my dilemma..lol.. Thanks

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2014 :  10:43:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Factory Service Manuals for all years of RX-7 (and many other rotary cars) can be downloaded for free here: http://foxed.ca/foxed/index.php?page=rx7manual . They contain all common service information information and more, and are an essential tool for any sort of service work that needs to be performed on these cars.

Additionally, the Haynes service manual for the 1986 thru 1991 RX-7 (both turbo and NA) can be found at most local auto parts stores or purchased from any good bookstore (ISBN number 1 56392 007 7). It is only about $25 and is a great quick reference for things like this. Not only does it contain most of the information in the FSM condensed into an easy to read format, but it includes full wiring diagrams as well.

These manuals will answer 99% of service related questions for the car and if you intend to do your own repair work, you will need at least one of them. Preferably both, since the FSM is a free download. The Haynes is a good quick reference covering 99% of questions, while the FSMs show complete and detailed procedures.

With the manuals in hand, the O2 sensor plug should be somewhere near the rear passenger side of the engine just behind the intake manifold.

Assuming we're talking about an FC here.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000