Lounge
 2fast2furious forum problems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SGTGTO

3 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2006 :  8:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aaron, it won't let me post on that forum, it says I am trying to spam it. I have even tried to post a single word, but it still says im trying to spam it. Whats up with that?

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2006 :  9:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Works for me....What is the exact error you are receiving? Until about 8:30PM, I was doing server maintenance so weird things may have been happening.

Go to Top of Page

SGTGTO

3 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2006 :  10:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your entry looks like spam. It is nearly impossible to cause this error unless you are actually trying to spam my website. Since that is the case, I hope you die a slow and painful death. I hope you and all your family get cancer. I hope your dog/wife gets hit by a car and is rapped in their last suffering moments. I wish you unending disappointment at the size of your genitals. Have a nice day.
Certain HTML tags are banned due to spamming. Please resubmit your entry without HTML tags.

That is the message I get when I try to post anything. Like I said, even one word.
Go to Top of Page

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2006 :  10:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA.....that is great

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2006 :  10:30:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, that's the anti-spam warning. LOL. Creative, eh?

Basically there are only two ways you can get that warning:

1. If the referer header supplied by your browser is contained in the comment you are posting. This is because I would always get spammers trying to add links to, for example, www.spam site.com . I noticed that they would supply a referer header of www.spam site.com as well in an attempt to fool any anti-spam measures. So I decided to compare the referrer to the comment. This was very effective.

2. If the message contains the HTML tag <h1>. Most spammers were using this tag to make their text appear huge.

That said I am very confused as to why you are triggering the anti-spam message. As you can see the criteria for this is very specific and you cannot be accidentally causing it.

I will disable the spam filter for now so you can make your comment. Also I'm very curious as to what is actually being posted since it seems to be that your machine is supplying something very nonstandard. Could be spyware, or someone has trojaned your machine for spam purposes (and this trojan is adding to your posts).

Go to Top of Page

SGTGTO

3 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2006 :  6:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA It still wont work! Now it says The message was rejected for the following reasons... then it doesnt give a reason! I dont know whats up with it. I dont believe I have a trojon. I run 5 differnt spyware programs and a firewall and Norton with current definitions. Here is what im trying to post, copy and pasted.

Stan... You are a dumb ass. You perfectly catagorized yourself into the people you say must.. "get educated and learn how to drive before you start talking about shit you dont have a clue about". If you think a momentary rich condition (when you "snap" the throttle closed" is going to cause flames... you are as ignorant as most of the people on this board. If you think during that split second where you let off the accelerator.. is enough for fuel to go through the intake, go through the combustion stroke WITHOUT being burnt, exit the exhaust, and make it atleast 8 FEET to the tail pipes before igniting..... then you need to step away from the match box cars and learn about REAL engine theory. As you said "everyone here except for me and a couple other people is either a little kid with pipe dreams of owning a fast car and not knowign how to drive it, or just completely clueless when it comes to cars." you are one of those little kids. Learn how a 4 stroke combustion engine works.. then feel free to post. This forum is filled with punks like you who try to play off as if you know something. Try again.. maybe next time.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2006 :  09:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I really have no explanation. About 20 people posted comments yesterday without an issue all accross the Random Thoughts area, and I have now disabled the spam filtering totally.

Your browser must be doing something very strange to what it is posting. What browser are you using and what OS? Are you SURE that you aren't running some strange browser add-on that is modifying what you post?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000