Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Announcements
 Added 2010 Auto Show Pictures to Misc

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aaron Cake Posted - Jul 18 2010 : 4:54:05 PM
I have just added all the 2010 auto show pictures to the Misc. section of the site. Included are: North American International Auto Show, Canadian International Auto Show, World Of Motorcycles Expo, AutoRama and EV Society Of Canada eShow and Shine.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Aaron Cake Posted - Jul 31 2010 : 10:51:07 AM
GPF = General Protection Fault
Yerboogieman Posted - Jul 26 2010 : 6:04:53 PM
http://www.aaroncake.net/misc/showthought.asp?thought=44

GM needs to either stop advertising it or get it out there already. It's old news and they haven't even released it yet.
Aaron Cake Posted - Jul 26 2010 : 10:12:33 AM
You're going to have to be more specific as to where I wrote those things, because I don't know on which page I did.

The Volt has been shown at auto shows for at least 4 years and still isn't in production. GM still won't give specs when asked becuse they "don't know". Really? You've been testing this car for 4+ years and you still don't even have estimates on things like absolute range, mileage when running on gasoline, etc.?
Yerboogieman Posted - Jul 26 2010 : 01:07:50 AM
"Care" to loan you money.

I can't stand hearing about the Chevy Volt, they act like it is all new, amazing, and like there is nothing like it. When clearly, there is.

That was the Cobra that was on that movie XXX: State of the Union. Good movie, but the special effects towards the end sucked.

What does "GPF" mean and what did you mean by "Knock on wood"?
Aaron Cake Posted - Jul 25 2010 : 10:45:00 AM
I made a mistake on the page and it accidentally linked to the 2009 AutoRama. This has been corrected. The Misc. page now links to the 2010 AutoRama.

I took a picture of that car because Magnus Motorsports is in Toronto. They used to have a lot of problems with their manifolds cracking.
Yerboogieman Posted - Jul 23 2010 : 03:02:47 AM
How could you take a picture of this. That implies you think this is "cool". http://www.aaroncake.net/misc/pictures/1757.jpg
Yerboogieman Posted - Jul 23 2010 : 02:44:06 AM
I could have sworn it was a 2001 Honda Insight.

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000