Turbocharged NA
 Microtech map for high comp turbo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rxspeed7

2 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  9:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey aaron, i was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your map you have for your setup? thanks zack

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  10:43:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No, I won't share it. It wouldn't be of use to anyone and Microtechs can't save maps to disk.
Go to Top of Page

rxspeed7

2 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  11:56:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
darn, im running a 13b-re with 9.4:1 rotors with a t67 and having trouble with the ignition maps, no matter how much timing i pull out im still getting some knock, even with the afr at 10.3. i was just curious how much timing you were pulling for every lb of boost. and what your base timing was
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  10:37:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Base timing is set to stock, as in, I locked the timing on the Microtech and then turned the CAS to line up withe stock leading mark on the pulley (uh, the yellow?).

I run about 15 degrees until about 14 PSI where I start to head down towards 10 degrees, so at 16 PSI I am probably at about 12 degrees (I forget exactly and don't have a data log handy).

10.3 is way too rich and could be causing misfires and thus detonation. I maintain 11.5 up to 13 PSI and then fall to high 10s at higher boost.

Are your trailing wires perhaps reversed?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000