Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Announcements
 Two New Projects: Air Compressors A Plenty!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  8:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have just posted two new projects, both air compressor related.

The first is a mini portable 12V air compressor that I built for blowing out computers and other electronic devices. I needed a source of air I could carry around in my day to day job as an on-site computer tech. Those cans of "air" suck, so a small compressor was the solution. Read all about it and watch a demo video at http://www.aaroncake.net/projects/12vminicompressor.htm

The second compressor project is an upgrade to my shop compressor. I took the small 5 CFM oil-less pump from my Campbell Hausfeld model WL660301AJ compressor and replaced it with a 14 CFM two cylinder pump driven by a 5 HP motor on a custom mounting base. The project writeup and video is at http://www.aaroncake.net/projects/chcompressorupgrade.htm

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  10:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Take a look at those bad boys, blowing and sucking.
Seriously, they look really cool Aaron. I'll look at them in more detail later.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - May 21 2011 :  10:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Both projects seriously blow.
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  11:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So the projects are like teen girls trying to be like Lindsay Lohan? ;-)

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000