*sigh*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  10:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I met a girl in late September and we hit it off. As soon as we start to have feelings for one another, she drops a bomb-shell, kisses me goodbye, and jumps on a plane to Florida and tells me not to tell anyone where she's going and what for. She had no idea when or if she's coming back.

The stuff life puts you through.

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2014 :  10:12:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like typical girl behaviour to me. You know it's funny how men are often accused of being insensitive to emotions however in reality, both sexes are fairly oblivious to one another.

But who the hell makes a secret journey to Florida?! Is she going to train weaponized dolphins for the US Navy

Don't let this be you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2014 :  11:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"Treatment". She's embarrassed and doesn't want people to know.

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2014 :  10:53:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure I want to know what this "treatment" is for then. Especially some sort of treatment happening in Florida.
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2014 :  12:25:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Drugs. That was the bomb-shell.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2015 :  10:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Weird. Guess it depends on the type of drug though. Meth would be obvious, prescription pain killers, not so much.
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2015 :  02:51:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not meth, but similar. Hard to believe I didn't see the signs. Then again, I've never known an addict first hand before. She sent me a letter, gave me a call and she's coming back next month. We'll see what happens I suppose. She's actually smart, normal and pleasant to talk to. Tons of inside jokes between us. Is there even a way I can see past this and just brush it off?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000