RHP
Go to Top of Page

sympsyd
Apprentece

5 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  8:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by audioguru

Pin 13 of a CD4047 is explained in its datasheet.
It is its 100Hz oscillator output in the inverter which is an output in the IC before the digital frequency divider in it provides the 50Hz outputs at pin 10 and 50Hz inverted output at pin 11.
Look at my sketch to see how the logic makes the signals for the Mosfets:

Download Attachment: Modified inverter logic.PNG
8.26 KB

i'm bit confused with this waveforms, can u please epxlain? thank you
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  10:29:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sympsyd
i'm bit confused with this waveforms, can u please epxlain? thank you

1) The top trace is the pin13 clock output of the CD4047.
2) The second trace is the Q pin10 output of the CD4047.
3) The third trace is the Q-not pin11 output of the CD4047.
4) The fourth trace is the transformer output because each Mosfet was driven from the outputs of two NOR gates #1 and #2.
A NOR gate has a high output when both inputs are low. The high output turns on the associated Mosfet.
Go to Top of Page

tabish abbas
Apprentece

Pakistan
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  01:59:19 AM  Show Profile  Send tabish abbas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
salam i have made this circuit but the problem is same i got 106volts ac wheni apply 15 volts dc but i am using 2700u capacitor b4 inductor. what shall i do 4 increase the ac voltage thanks

syed tabish abbas rizvi
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  08:36:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why this circuit does not work has been explained. It has too many voltage losses.
Go to Top of Page

tabish abbas
Apprentece

Pakistan
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  1:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Send tabish abbas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i am talking about 555 timer circuit it is working but it should give 120 volts ac when provides 5 volts dc .but i give it 5 volts dc it gives 46 volts ac .what shall i do to increase the ac voltsage at output.pleae reply me thanks in advance make sure that i am talking about 555 timer circuit which is at first page first question.

syed tabish abbas rizvi
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  3:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tabish abbas

i am talking about 555 timer circuit it is working but it should give 120 volts ac when provides 5 volts dc .but i give it 5 volts dc it gives 46 volts ac .what shall i do to increase the ac voltsage at output.pleae reply me thanks in advance make sure that i am talking about 555 timer circuit which is at first page first question.

The circuit on the first page of this thread uses a high current 12V supply, not 5V.
It uses a very weak Cmos ICM7555 timer, not a more powerful bipolar 555 timer.
It has many voltage losses so its output voltage is too low.
I explained all the voltage losses.
Go to Top of Page

tabish abbas
Apprentece

Pakistan
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  04:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Send tabish abbas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but i am using ne555 should i change 555?which 555 should i use ? to increase ac voltage and there was given that 5 to 15 dc voltage it will provide 120 to 220 ac voltage thats why i wrote 5 volts dc.

syed tabish abbas rizvi
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  11:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The circuit has too many voltage losses to be an inverter. The output voltage changes with the amount of load current. I think its output waveform is a square-wave because the inductor is much too small.

With a 12V supply the output voltage from an NE555 driving 200mA into the bases of the output transistors is only 7V p-p and the output from the transistors is only 5V p-p. If the capacitor and inductor do not have any internal resistance then a 5V mains transformer will produce a square-wave output that increases when the load current decreases. The max output power is only 7.5W.
Go to Top of Page

tabish abbas
Apprentece

Pakistan
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  03:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Send tabish abbas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sorry for distrub you again but i am confused.what should i do to increase the voltage and power i need 25watt?sorry again but thank you. you are very good and you are giving answer of my question.

syed tabish abbas rizvi
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  08:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tabish abbas

what should i do to increase the voltage and power i need 25watt?

The entire circuit and its parts selection needs to be completely re-designed to work properly.
Go to Top of Page

tabish abbas
Apprentece

Pakistan
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  2:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Send tabish abbas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
can u re designed for me if you dont mind?please

syed tabish abbas rizvi
Go to Top of Page

tabish abbas
Apprentece

Pakistan
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  2:46:25 PM  Show Profile  Send tabish abbas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
specially with 555 i needed?

syed tabish abbas rizvi
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  5:58:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My electricity is reliable and I don't go "camping" so i don't use and don't need an inverter.
Inverters are cheap to buy now and they are excellent. So why design and make one?
Go to Top of Page

tabish abbas
Apprentece

Pakistan
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  11:02:02 AM  Show Profile  Send tabish abbas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
brother i live in pakistan.the big problem over here is load shedding of electricity so thats why i am tring to make my own inverter for 1 fan.

syed tabish abbas rizvi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000