New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ashokroy143

2 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2015 :  04:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Download Attachment: 200863223037_500W inverter smalll pic.PNG
160.66 KB
sir i designed this circuit few days back but i didn't get the out put .i am using 12-0-12/230v tranformer 3A rating.if i connect load(10w) voltage on 230 side will falls down to 130 .i am going to attach my resuts .check the light brightness after connecting to the circuit before connecting to the circuit also.

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2015 :  10:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The circuit has been designed to use a 10V-0-10V transformer because the transistors and opamps have a 2V loss.
Your transformer is much too small and maybe your battery is much too weak.
Hundreds of this circuit are used in The Philippines with no problems except the output is a squarewave and many electronic products do not work since they rely on the higher peak voltage of a sinewave from normal electricity. Maybe your voltmeter cannot accurately measure a squarewave? My voltmeter accurately measures "true RMS".

Measure your battery voltage while you connect the 10W load. A 13.8V battery might normally drop to 13.7V, yours might drop to 7V. It is a very simple circuit without voltage regulation so the output voltage will normally drop a little when loaded.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000