Finally Updated The Site
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2004 :  5:35:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I finally finished my site update. Basically every section has been updated, even the electronics (try to spot it, it's subtle).

There are a few more things to tweak on (especially the remote...the new one will blow you away), but things should basically work. At some point, I plan to overhaul the forum as well, but I just wanted to push this update through since it's been more then a year.

Please let me know if anything is broken.

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

145 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2004 :  3:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know if anything is broken, it could just be my mailbox that is sorting the forum emails as spam... I stopped to get emails from the forum

SIEMENS MOBILE RULES
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2004 :  09:15:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, that's the problem. I keep getting the bounces...Many ISPs are running braindead spam filters that just flat out reject mail based on only one or two criteria, without informing the user at all....I am wondering how long it will take before this becomes a big news story, as I am getting a LOT of bounce messages...I can't be the only one effected by this...

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

4 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2004 :  3:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Aaron! Your site is great!

As a beginner in electronics, I looked all over for a decent schematic for building an FM transmitter...yours worked great! thanks!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000