New Circuits Pages!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2007 :  8:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've just made some major changes to the circuits pages. On each page, I've added the ability to comment on that circuit and rank it according to how much you like it (or how useful or not useful it is). In addition each page now tracks the number of times it has been viewed both each day and for all time.

The main circuits page has been updated to show all the circuits in a table according to category. In addition it also tracks the most popular circuits today, yesterday and for all time. Ranks and author information are available as well, and a detailed view showing the circuit description can also be enabled.

I tested everything thoroughly so I don't expect problems but with a change this big it's hard to say for sure how it will act in the real world. Please inform me if you see any strange errors and I will try to correct the problem. Post the error here if you can.

Also, let me know if you find the new circuits page too busy. I'm sort of half way between thinking it presents too much info and thinking it presents just the right amount of info.

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2007 :  3:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Last night I corrected a few minor problems. You should now be able to view the email of those who have commented and there should be no more JavaScript errors.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000